Ring of Hearts

Ring of Hearts graphic and poems on love.

O LOVE, how thou art tired out with rhyme!
Thou art a tree whereon all poets clime;
And from thy branches every one takes some
Of thy sweet fruit, which Fancy feeds upon.
But now thy tree is left so bare and poor,
That they can scarcely gather one plumb more.
.....Love and Poetry by Margaret, Duchess of Newcastle (1624-74)

Ring of Hearts



Download ring_of_hearts.zip, 151 kilobytes. (Contains ring_of_hearts.psd, 564 k for Adobe Photoshop Format)
Download ring_of_hearts_ai.zip, 581 kilobytes. (Contains ring_of_hearts_ai.ai, 619 k for Adobe Illustrator Format)
Download ring_of_hearts_01.zip, 532 kilobytes. (Contains ring_of_hearts_01.ai, 562 k for Adobe Illustrator Format)

Circle of Hearts
Download Circle of Hearts Favicon


Ring of Hearts

To My Best Friend?
by Shannbodan
This is for the greatest person
that I have ever known.
Being away from you for so long
I am feeling so alone.
With you I am so happy
you keep my heart content.
But I had to be a volunteer -
so off to England I went.
That is where I found my heart
and how I feel for you.
I try so hard to deny this feeling
and I don't know what to do.
I said that I would never again
let someone take my heart.
And here I'm sitting wanting you
and hate that we're apart.
Everyday you are in my thoughts,
every night you're in my dreams.
I can't believe what's happening,
is this really what it seems?
I know you're only wanting
to be the best of friends,
but I am asking you sincerely
if it's your rule you'll bend.
To take a chance to know me
to let me share it all.
And maybe one day very soon
for me one day you'll fall.
Our friendship we now have
is something that I'd miss
but maybe once we let go
we will find eternal bliss.
www.netpoets.com

No comments:

Post a Comment